The Magical Effects Of Agaricus Blazei (Part 1)
Pulished on Mar. 27, 2020
Agaricus blazei is a kind of fungus that naturally grows in the mountains on the outskirts of Sao Paulo, Brazil. It is a valuable edible fungus with medicinal value.
Effect of Agaricus blazei on various cancers
The World Health Organization (WHO) believes that currently one-third of all cancer patients can be completely prevented, one third can be diagnosed and treated early with modern medical technology, and one-third of patients can be relieved by effective treatment. Improve the quality of life and prolong the survival time of patients. Improving immunity and timely nutritional supplementation is one of the effective rehabilitation measures.
Agaricus blazei extract health supplement is rich in selenium and cancer-suppressing substances, which has a good effect on enhancing human immunity and supplementing special nutrition.
Agaricus blazei improves immunity
Agaricus blazei contains active polysaccharides, which have the functions of righting solids and enhancing human immunity. The unique β- (1-6) -D-glucose structure directly affects immunity, which can quickly increase the growth activity of natural immune cells and help improve the therapeutic effect.
Agaricus Blazei Mushroom
Agaricus Blazei Murill activates the immune system to strengthen the body. The test results of many medical units in Japan have proved that the polysaccharide of Agaricus Blazei Murill can bind many amino acids and is easily absorbed by the human digestive organs.
1. Agaricus blazei can enhance the immune function of the human body: by enhancing the function of the monocyte-macrophage system and the body's autoimmune function, it can inhibit cell division and regulate the immune system response, thereby blocking interference with the growth of the virus.
2. Agaricus blazei Murrill can promote the hematopoietic function of human bone marrow: By improving the suppression of bone marrow hematopoietic function by chemotherapy, the peripheral hemoglobin concentration, the total number of platelets and leukocytes tend to normal values, and at the same time it has inhibitory effects on tumor cells.
3. Agaricus blazei can promote the effects of the chemotherapy drugs cyclophosphamide and 5-Fu.
4. Agaricus blazei Murrill can inhibit the proliferation of leukemia cells. A physiologically active polysaccharide is suitable for the treatment of childhood leukemia.
5. Agaricus blazei has a protective effect on the liver and kidney and can be taken for a long time.
Due to the above effects, Agaricus blazei mushroom extract has attracted great attention in the health care industry in Japan. Due to the special health care function of activating the immune system and the double conditioning of a solid foundation, it is widely used in patients.
Agaricus blazei extract powder has a variety of biological functions, enhances the function of the immune system, lowers blood sugar, lowers blood lipids, regulates blood pressure, improves liver function, and anti-allergic reactions. Its nursing effect on cancer patients is of particular concern, and its antitumor effect ranks first among various medicinal fungi.
Antitumor and immune function mainly come from polysaccharides. More than 10 polysaccharides are currently known to be found in the mycelium of Agaricus Blazei. Using animal experiments to compare the effects of various polysaccharides, it is shown that many of them have antitumor effects. The complex with BD-glucan and protein binding has the strongest effect, inhibiting S180 by 99%, and Sugar and β-galactose glucan also reach more than 90%. If combined with mitomycin C, it can reach 100%. In addition to polysaccharides, the fatty acids and steroids of Agaricus blazei also improve immunity.