Mushrooms Have High Nutritional Value
Pulished on Feb. 16, 2019
Mushrooms are fungi with high protein, low fat, polysaccharides, various amino acids and multivitamins.
1. Improve the body's immune function: Lentinan can increase the phagocytic function of mouse peritoneal macrophages, promote T lymphocyte production, and increase the killing activity of T lymphocytes. The experiment proves that the mushroom also contains an anti-viral interferon-inducing agent, which can improve the body's disease resistance and prevent influenza embolism. Mushroom has the effect of stomach, spleen, tonifying qi and kidney, and can cure diseases such as qi deficiency and loss of appetite.
2. Anti-aging: The water extract of shiitake mushroom has a scavenging effect on hydrogen peroxide, which has a certain elimination effect on hydrogen peroxide in the body.
3. Anti-cancer and anti-cancer: The part of the mushroom cover contains a double-stranded ribonucleic acid, which will produce an anti-cancer interferon when it enters the human body.
4. Lowering blood pressure, lowering blood fat, lowering cholesterol: Mushrooms contain sputum, choline, tyrosine, oxidase and certain nucleic acid substances, which can lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, lower blood fat, and prevent arteriosclerosis. Liver cirrhosis and other diseases.
5. Mushrooms also have therapeutic effects on diabetes, tuberculosis, infectious hepatitis, neuritis, etc., and can also be used for indigestion and constipation. In addition, the nucleic acid substances contained in shiitake mushrooms also have the function of preventing and treating AIDS.
Molai is a China manufacturer of Shiitake Mushroom Extract . We have a high-tech work shop. We have a complete quality management system. Choose Shiitake Mushroom Extract Supplier , you can be get most careful and thoughtful service!