Nutritional value editing of mushroom extract
Pulished on Jul. 22, 2019
Nutritional value editing of mushroom extract shared by Plant Extract health supplement Exporter.
Lentinus edodes contains more than 10 kinds of amino acids, including isoleucine, lysine, phenylalanine, methionine, threonine, valine and other 7 kinds of essential amino acids of human body, vitamin B1, B2, PP, mineral salt and crude fiber.
1. Mushrooms are high in unsaturated fatty acids. In addition to ergosterol, a substance that contains a lot of ergosterol, was mycosterol, a substance that converts to vitamin D, to improve disease resistance and prevent colds;
2. Regular consumption of lentinus edodes is beneficial to prevent rickets caused by blood phosphorus and blood calcium metabolism disorder caused by vitamin D deficiency in human body (especially in infants), and can prevent various mucous membrane and skin inflammation in human body;
3. Mushrooms and adenine (adenine) and choline, can prevent cirrhosis and vascular sclerosis;
4. Shiitake mushrooms contain tyrosine oxidase, which can lower blood pressure.
5. Components of lowering serum cholesterol were isolated from lentinus edodes (C6H11O4N5,C9H11O3N5).
That's all for the sharing, thanks for your reading, and we also supply Plant Extract health supplement for sale, if you have any demand for our products, just feel free to contact us.