How to identify cordyceps sinensis?
Pulished on Aug. 27, 2019
How to identify cordyceps sinensis? Following the Cordyceps Extract Supplier would like to share with us.
Cordyceps consists of the body of the worm and the subseat growing from its head. The worm is like a silkworm, 3 ~ 5cm long, 0.3 ~ 0.5cm in diameter. The surface is yellowish, dark yellow or yellowish brown, with obvious ring lines, 20 ~ 30, reddish-brown head, fine ring lines near the head. There are 8 pairs, 3 pairs near the head, 4 pairs in the middle and 1 pair near the tail. Brittle, easy to break, section slightly flat, pale yellow and white. Subseat slender cylindrical, 4 ~ 7cm long, ca. 0.3cm in diameter, dark brown to tan surface, fine longitudinal wrinkles, upper part slightly swollen. Flexible, cross - section like white. Gas slightly fishy, taste slightly bitter. To complete, yellow, full body, child base short thick.
The cross section of the insect is irregular in shape, surrounded by the body of the insect, with sharp bristles and long villi on it, different lengths, some like branches. The body contains a large number of mycelia with cracks between them. The periphery of the cross section of the subseat consists of an ovate to oval ascetic shell, the lower half of which is buried in the sunken subseat. There are many linear ascomysts in the ascomyst shell, and several linear ascomysts in each ascomyte. The center is full of mycelium with cracks in between. The infertile part had no ascetic shell. Powder tan. Mycelia are numerous, white, slender, branched or unbranched, densely crossed into clusters or broken into nodes. (2) the body tissue debris is irregular polygonal, light yellow or yellow-brown, sometimes faintly visible dark brown skin markings, it has many hyphae. (3) the outer wall of the stem tissue is irregular square, rectangular, composed of many closely arranged slender mycelia. (4) sporangium shell fragment and whole or broken head ascomium shell yellow, translucent, ascomium long and thin. 5. Oil drops are scattered in mycelia.
Physical and chemical identification:
1. Take 1g powder, dissolve impurities with ether, extract with chloroform, filter, remove chloroform with filtrate, add 2 drops glacial acetic acid, add 2 drops acetic anhydride, finally add 1 ~ 2 drops concentrated sulfuric acid, brownish yellow → red purple → dirty green.
2. The powder extracted by chloroform was then refluxed with 20% ethanol and concentrated to an appropriate amount.
(1) 1ml of each concentrated solution was taken and placed in two test tubes. One tube was added with several drops of diluted hydrochloric acid, and then the bismuth potassium iodide test solution was added with several drops. After 10min, the yellow flocculent precipitation was generated. The other tube was added with iodine-potassium iodide test solution, which produced turbidity.
(2) TLC: the sample prepared above was prepared with silica gel G as adsorbent and 0.3mol/L boric acid as plate. The developing agent was n - butanol - acetic acid - water (2:1:1). The span is 17cm. Color developing agent: a is 0.1% potassium periodate, b is 0.5% benzidine alcohol solution. Spray liquid a on the board, dry and spray liquid b again, then show white spots in the blue background.
Cordyceps Extract Supplier
1. Ultraviolet spectrum of cordyceps sinensis
The sample powder 0.2g was taken, 20ml ethanol was added and placed for 12h. After filtration, the filtrate was diluted into 20mg/ml solution with ethanol, and the uv spectrum of the filtrate was measured. The scanning range was 200-400nm, the absorbance range was 0-2a, the slit width was 2nm, and the scale was expanded by 40nm/cm. Results cordyceps sinensis had the maximum absorption at the wavelengths of 220±2, 272±3nm, and had the acromion near the wavelengths of 266 and 280nm.
2. Ultraviolet spectrum of cordyceps sinensis and its adulterants
(1) 0.2g of sample powder was taken, 20ml ethanol was added and placed for 12h. After filtration, the filtrate was diluted with ethanol to a solution containing 2mg of medicinal materials per ml, and its uv spectrum was determined. Results cordyceps sinensis had the maximum absorption at the wavelengths of 220±2, 272±3nm, and had a shoulder peak near the wavelengths of 266 and 280nm. Cordyceps sinensis has the maximum absorption at the wavelength of 270±3nm, and has shoulder peak at the wavelength of 260, 278 and 290nm. The maximum absorption of silkworm was 289±4 and 334±2nm. The artifact has a shoulder crest at 260nm wavelength.
(2) take 0.4g sample powder, add 10ml ethyl ether to wash it, extract it with 20ml 95% ethanol for 10min, filter it, put the filtrate in a 50ml volumetric flask and add ethanol to scale, shake it well, then dilute it with 1ml to 10ml, and measure its ultraviolet spectrum on a 7520 spectrophotometer in the wavelength range of 200 ~ 400nm. Results cordyceps sinensis had absorption peak at 270, 281, 295 and 304nm, while cordyceps sinensis had absorption peak at 272 and 291nm.