The Nutritional Value Of Hericium Erinaceus Is Very Rich
Pulished on Jan. 15, 2019
Among the fungus vegetables, the Hericium erinaceus is a rare species, and it is also a valuable edible fungus, which is listed in one of the Eight Great Mountains. Hericium erinaceus has a good effect, and it has a combination of nutrition and medicinal.
1. Hericium Erinaceus Extract is an excellent food with high protein, low fat, rich in minerals and vitamins;
2. Hericium erinaceus contains unsaturated fatty acids;
3. Polysaccharides, peptides and fatty substances contained in Hericium erinaceus;
4. Hericium erinaceus contains a variety of amino acids and rich polysaccharides.
5. Hericium erinaceus has the function of improving the body's immunity and can delay aging.
In terms of food, Hericium Erinaceus Extract Health Supplement is suitable for esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, chronic gastritis, stomach and duodenal ulcer, cardiovascular disease patients, and physical deficiency, malnutrition, and neurasthenia. The unsaturated fatty acids contained in Hericium erinaceus are beneficial to blood circulation, can lower the cholesterol content in the blood, and are the therapeutic food for patients with hypertension and cardiovascular diseases.
Low-immunity people, high-mental people; those who are allergic to fungal foods should be used with caution. Both infants and the elderly can be eaten.
Patients with cardiovascular disease and gastrointestinal disease should eat Hericium erinaceus.