Agaricus Blazei: the Japanese Call It a "Magic Mushroom"
Pulished on Jul. 23, 2020
1. The magic of Agaricus blazei Murrill was not discovered in the mountainous suburbs of Sao Paulo, Brazil until 1960 by the Japanese immigrants of Brazil, Ryoshou Guben.
2. Due to the extremely low prevalence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, diabetes, and most chronic degenerative diseases in the world in the mountainous areas of Sao Paulo, Brazil, the average age of the people in this area is as high as 95 years. Ryushou Furumoto speculated that it was the result of the long-term consumption of Brazilian mushrooms. Therefore, the mushrooms were introduced to Japan and sent to the Iwade Mycology Research Institute of Japan. The director Iwahainosuke was asked to study. Later, it was confirmed by multiple experiments that it is indeed anti-cancer and enhances The effect of immunity.
3. One day, a student at Mie University drank his relatives with Agaricus blazei water extract instead of tea all the year-round. The news spread that the gastric cancer symptoms disappeared, and his reputation became very popular.
4. Experts and scholars from Japan’s University School of Medicine, Kobe University’s School of Medicine, and the Faculty of Agriculture, etc. have conducted a series of studies on Agaricus blazei and 15 medicinal fungi that are recognized to be effective against tumors. Basic experiments and clinical experiments.
5. It was found that these mushrooms have a common feature, that is, they contain polysaccharides with anti-tumor activity. What’s more unique is that Agaricus Blazei Extract contains a β(1-6)-D-glucan structure that can quickly improve immunity. This substance can directly act on immunity and can quickly improve The growth activity of natural immune cells helps improve the therapeutic effect.
Agaricus Blazei Extract
6. Hime Matsutake not only has high edible value and immune enhancement value, but also has strong anti-tumor activity, and has an obvious inhibitory effect on a variety of tumor cells, such as leukemia, gastric cancer, liver cancer, esophageal cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer, bone cancer, breast cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, brain cancer, etc.
7. Agaricus Blazei Mushroom Extract has a tumor inhibition rate as high as 93.6%, which is more than 83.9% of Ganoderma lucidum, and a cure rate of 90%. Not only that, but it has good effects on many other diseases. Therefore, the Japanese call it "the magical Agaricus".
8. The famous "anti-cancer birthday star" Former US President Ronald Reagan started at the age of 74 and suffered from colon cancer, prostate cancer, and skin cancer for two consecutive years.
9. But he did not shrink from cancer. He believed in modern medicine and accepted "conventional medicine" therapies and good advice from oncologists. Reagan had many operations and used anti-cancer drugs, and finally lived to be 93 years old and died of Alzheimer's disease. The last full-body examination before his death showed no cancer cells in his body.
10. According to Reagan Chief Health Advisor Professor Taylor Frank of Jefferson Medical University Fimel Cancer Center in the mourning article "Days with Reagan", President Reagan has been taking Agaricus blazei to identify residual cancer cells in the body and cut cancer. The gene chain makes cancer cells apoptosis.
11. As early as 2007, Agaricus blazei Murrill has become a food with anti-cancer effects and immune-strengthening ability. About 500 hospitals in Japan use Agaricus blazei to assist in cancer treatment, and the Royal Family of Thailand regards Agaricus blazei as an essential food for health preservation.
12. Professor Wu Yiyuan, researcher of the Immunology Department of the Institute of Tumor Research, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences: Agaricus blazei Murrill is a close relative of Ganoderma lucidum, a more mysterious strain, which is currently attracting attention in Japan.
13. The fruiting bodies of Agaricus blazei contain a variety of natural polysaccharide components, which can improve the quality of life of specific populations. Agaricus blazei polysaccharide is a very important medicinal ingredient. The research results of research institutions such as Tokyo University Medical Department show that it can greatly improve the immune function of animals, hinder and interfere with the growth of viruses, and can also promote the hematopoietic function of human bone marrow. Improve the effects of chemotherapeutic drugs cyclophosphamide and fluorouracil, and protect the liver and kidneys. The active ingredients can produce effects after oral administration.
14. According to research reports: Brazilian mushroom polysaccharide can synergize with human telomerase antisense nucleic acid to induce HL-60 cell apoptosis. The anti-tumor mechanism of Brazilian mushroom polysaccharides: mainly by activating the body's immune system and relying on the body's own immunity to play a role; on the other hand, it can also induce the progressive death of cancer cells and has selective activity on cancer cells.